There are a lot of things one could do at a bar other than just drinking. If you do not know what are all the things that you could do in a bar other than just drinking then here are a few things you could do.
- Gather attention and talk to people and tell them about your experiences or tell them anything you would like to talk about. Excite a gathering of outsiders with each word for however long you want for how many ever minutes you want by narrating dramatically. If there is a mike well and good, make the stage yours or else just stand up and gather attention. By chance if people like they might just offer free drinks.
- Read the newspaper while you drink. If not all bars at least a few bars will have newspapers you can read. Instead of those usual conversation with someone next to you or with the bartender read a newspaper at the bar.
- If you haven’t already then get on the stage and sing. Always sing at the karaoke. If it’s a song you know hop on to the stage, grab the mike and sing your heart out loud. Doesn’t matter whether you have the right pitch or the right tune. As long as you have the passion, don’t be too sing.
- You could also master a bar game. Whether you are alone or with somebody at the bar there is always some or the other game you can play. The bar could have darts, card games or maybe even a game of checkers.
- Instead of making conversation with someone young you could befriend and elderly individual who would have many stories to tell and many interesting experiences to learn from. Its not always weird to chill with elderly people.
- Watch a game with a group of people who are already watching a game on the TV. It is always exciting to indulge in team sportive spirit and the love for the same team can make a match watching experience even more exciting.
- It might have become cliched now but it is still one of the nicest things to initiate conversation buying a drink for a single young girl or boy. If you are single, you can always find an interesting certain someone at a bar.
- Make your own signature drink instead of ordering the ones on the menu each time you go. Most bars let you order drinks the way you like them and that should be most definitely done every time you go to a bar.
- Anonymously pay the bartender a huge tip and make his day. Appreciating the bartender’s work and his patience to listen to every sad story that is thrown towards him from the opposite side of the bar counter could be a nice thing to do.
- If there is a set music list playing at the bar. Change it. Put your own favourite songs into it. You can always ask the bar manager nicely and play your own playlist at a bar.
TEN GREAT THINGS TO DO AT A BAR